Rusty Moore’s another friend eats small balanced meals 4-5 times per day as according to the recommendations of visual impact muscle building format, she stays lean and eats a balanced combo of carbs, protein, and fat. Her diet is low to moderate in fat and she can easily hit a deficit and systematically get as lean as she desires eating like this.
There really isn’t any particular right way to eat. Just some guidelines to keep in mind as according to the rules of Rusty Moore muscle building program which are as follows:
• If you want to lose fat, expect to be hungry from time to time. You shouldn’t feel deprived all the time, but there will be times when you are going to crave more calories than what you are taking in.
• Don’t let yourself get so hungry that it forces you to binge. Eat an apple or something before you get to this point. It is better to take in 50-100 extra calories now, to avoid 500-1000 calories later.
• If you are stuck at a certain weight, make sure and track you calorie intake. I would recommend using My Fitness Pal, a free app that lets you track calories. Resource by Rusty Moore Visual Impact Review.
Note: If you are 100% certain that you aren’t taking in too many calories, consider changing your macronutrient ratios.
• If you aren’t very active, then eating a larger percentage of your calories as fat and lower in carbs, could be what you need.
• If you are training hard, then perhaps lowering your fat intake and increasing your carbs could be what you need.
To summarize: The exact meal plan approach works well for people with a lot of weight to lose. It’s pretty easy at that point. Things get more complicated when a person wants to get exceptionally lean. Again find a way to get an ongoing calorie deficit that is slightly uncomfortable from time to time, without torturing yourself. Wish You Good Luck.